Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Collect delivery instructions from appropriate sources, verifying instructions, and routes.
- Maintain logs of working hours or of vehicle service and repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles.
- Secure cargo for transport, using ropes, blocks, chain, binders, or covers.
- Obtain receipts or signatures for delivered goods.
- Work regular/overtime hours depending on the season.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- This position requires a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Class A CDL
- 1-2 years' experience in the related field
Recruiter: Jessica Neidecker, Operations Manager | Phone: (402) 562-7823 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Office: Columbus
Now Hiring in Columbus, Nebraska. Now Hiring in Fremont, Nebraska. Now Hiring in Norfolk, Nebraska. CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs. CDL-B Truck Driver Jobs.